ADAPTEC HOSTRAID LINUX DRIVER

It came with the IBM server I inherited from my old job. Calling it a RAID is a sad joke. January 8, at 7: I'm trying to build a Xen VM server. Intel does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the Software. May 11, at
Uploader: Gagrel
Date Added: 10 August 2006
File Size: 10.36 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 33615
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, receive our newsletter, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. I hate throwing money away!! Find More Posts by chrisinspace. Join our community today! I did fill it out even though I am sure it will get sent to the scrap heap.

HP Adaptec HostRAID SHIM Linux (aad81xx driver)

I believe limux is because Cent doesn't have a driver for the RAID controller, but I don't see why it would work in the installer, but not the installed OS. I have been working with Linux for a few years, but this is new territory for me.

How is it that companies have gotten so out of control that they can just screw their customers over and nothing seems to slow them down? That being the case, why would the installer only view the array as a single logical disk? Then perhaps it could be put to some use…. There is no reason for it in either Windows or Linux since both OSes already have that in them.

When I run the Cent installer, it sees the pair as a single array. You may transfer the Software only if the recipient agrees to be fully bound by these terms and if you retain no copies of the Software.

Adaptec 1420SA is JUNK!

And you can change setups while system is online. You may not export the Software in violation of applicable export laws and regulations. I have been trying for a few days to install CentOS adapptec. Adaptec cards of today are slow. Such license agreement may be a "break-the- seal" license agreement. I tried it anyway, but when I select the floppy during the setup, it tells me it's not for this version of CentOS.

Anyway, I'm a bit confused. I thought there was supposed to be a drvblock. Our goal is to make Download Center a valuable resource for you.

HP Adaptec HostRAID SHIM Linux (aad81xx driver)

Adaptec is not a company someone really need today. I have done multiple searches in Google and been all through the IBM documentation, but without success. Let us know how it goes.

I wrote them to ask if there was any possibility of support for something else and they were less than helpful. June 4, at Board index All times are UTC. You may not sublicense or permit simultaneous use of the Software by more than one user. So, I decided to give Cent a try. I do adapttec accept the terms in the license agreement.

You can play around with native RAID and create mirrors and stripes from separate partitions, like first partition on first disk mirrored with third partition on second disk, or add larger disk and use just the size of the smaller HDD for RAID and the rest as regular partition without RAID.

I don't think any of these are what I'm looking for. Last edited by DrLove73; at November 6, at 7:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBM ULTRANAV KEYBOARD DRIVER DOWNLOAD

HP LASERJET M1536DNF DRIVER DOWNLOAD

3845 DESKJET DRIVER DOWNLOAD